3 Delicious Keto Cookie Recipes to Try
If you have a hankering for some Keto treats but can’t be arsed googling ideas, then look no further. Here’s 3 Delicious Keto Cookie Recipes to Try 🍪🍪🍪They are all low carb, keto-friendly, simple to make and most importantly DELICIOUS!
Chocolate Orange Keto Cookies 3g Carbs
A twist on the classic chocolate chip cookie recipe and I think even tastier! For me the perfect chocolate chip cookie is chewy and dense and snaps if you break it. The Sukrin Gold is a keto alternative to brown sugar and is great in the recipe as it adds chewiness and great flavour. I have included a link to buy some on Amazon!
You Need ✔
2.5 cups/250g ground almonds
1/2 cup unsalted butter
1/2 cup or 90g of Sukrin Gold
Zest of an Orange
3oz dark chocolate chips or chunks
1 tbsp vanilla
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking soda
- Method ✔
1. First off preheat your oven to 180C or 320F.
2. Then, in a large bowl, combine the dry ingredients and orange zest.
3. Next, in a separate bowl, melt butter and combine with vanilla, dark chocolate chips and eggs.
4. Mix the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until a dough mixture has formed.
5. *This step is optional, but I like to chill my dough before baking to ensure it keeps it’s shape in the oven.
6. Lastly, scoop 1 tbsp of dough per cookie and press flat onto a baking tray.
Bake for 8-10 minutes.
Enjoy with a cup of your favourite coffee for an afternoon treat!
Tip– what I like to do is reheat and refresh the cookies in a 175C/350F oven for 3-5 minutes. Your toaster oven should work just fine. This improves the texture and there’s nothing like a warm chocolate chip cookie!
Keto Peanut Butter Kisses 2g Carbs
These PB Kisses are a Christmas classic made keto-friendly. They are soft, peanut buttery and finish off with a little kiss of dark chocolate. Rather than using traditional Hershey’s kisses- this recipe just uses regular dark chocolate (85% min). This keeps the cookies low-carb and balances out the sweetness. The addition of a pinch of cinnamon gives a slight warmth and festive feel to these!
You Need ✔
1/2 cup or 120g Natural Peanut Butter
1/4cup or 90g Sukrin Gold
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp Vanilla
1 tsp of cinnamon
Pinch of sea salt
1 egg, lightly beaten
150g Dark Chocolate ( I use Aldi 85%)
- Method ✔
1. Start off by preheating your oven to 200C/400F and line a baking sheet with grease proof paper.
2. Then, mix the peanut butter, sukrin gold, vanilla, baking powder, cinnamon and salt until combined.
3. Add the beaten egg and mix well.
4. Then roll into 12 balls and place on the baking sheet. Press a dimple in each cooking using your thumb.
5. Bake for 7 minutes, 8 at the most. Remove from the oven and let cool for a few minutes on the baking sheet, then transfer to a cooling rack.
6. Next you want to melt the chocolate in the microwave in quick bursts to avoid burning it.
7. Lastly, spoon the chocolate into the dimple of the cookies and allow to cool in the fridge to harden.
These little treats are super low in carbs so why stop at one 😝😝
Keto Gingerbread Men 1g Net Carbs
I like my GBM spicy and crunchy. The addition of the molasses not only helps with the flavour but also the texture of the cookies. The whole tablespoon is only 5g of carbs so has no major impact on each serving! CALM DOWN KAREN 😂. To help with the shape and crunch I suggest flash freezing the cookies for 10 minutes after you have cut them out. Bake them at a lower temperature for longer to get that traditional crisp texture.
You Need ✔
1/3 cup or 80g butter softened
1 tsp vanilla
18g or a tbsp molasses/treacle
2 cups or 200g ground almonds
1/2 cup or 90g Sukrin Gold
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
1 tsp ground ginger
1/4 tsp ground cloves
1/4 tsp salt
Pinch of freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 160C/320F.
2. Then, place the butter, eggs, vanilla, sukrin gold and molasses into a bowl and blend on high until well combined.
3. Whisk the rest of the ingredients together in a bowl.
4. Slowly pour the dry ingredients into the wet and mix until combined.
5. Oil your hands if necessary and roll the dough out.
6. Using a cookie cutter, cut out your gingerbread men and place on baking tray.
Tip *I suggest flash freezing the cookies on the baking sheet for just 10 minutes, this helps retain the shape!
7. Bake until golden brown and allow to cool fully before eating as the sweetener needs to harden again!
And there you have it, 3 Amazing Keto Cookie Recipes You’ll Love. Share the post and spread the love using our share button 😉
Thanks for reading