5 Spooky Keto Halloween Cocktails
Halloween is nearly here and that means party planning, candy hoarding and DIY decorations! I love decorating for Halloween and I love baking Halloween Treats even more. To that avail, I’ve begun looking for some wonderfully scary drinks to serve at my next Halloween get-together for me and Alan 🤣🤣🤣 and I have found what I think is the best of the best keto Cocktails 😊 They are all reasonably easy to make and don’t require too much in terms of fancy ingredients!
The following post contains affiliate links, which means that at no extra cost to you I can make a tiny bit of money to help support this blog. Thank you!
Some Keto Cocktail Making Essentials
- ✔ Sugar free syrups are great for adding flavour. Torani has a massive selection of SF syrups on Amazon such as White Chocolate, Black Cherry Syrup and Blue Raspberry Syrup
- ✔ Stick to Spirits with a diet soda and some sugar free syrup to jazz things up.
- ✔ Ice and a cocktail shaker is a must.
What else can I drink that is Low Carb?
Clear spirits like rum, vodka, gin, and tequila have 0 carbs when they are straight up. Most flavoured vodkas don’t have carbs but you should check with the individual company to make sure. If you pair a clear spirit with a diet coke or club soda you’ll keep it to 0 carbs.
Beer has carbs as does wine. So usually they are not as good of a choice as a low carb cocktail 🤷
- ✔ Beer has from 10 to 20 carbs per 12 ounce glass.
- ✔ Red wine has about 2 grams of carbs in a small glass.
- ✔ White wine has about 1 gram of carbs in a small glass.
Don’t miss out on the fun with these Yummy Keto Halloween Cocktails! 🎃🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽
1. Black Widow Cocktail 🕷
This spooky low carb cocktail is from the Ketodietapp. While it does take more effort than popping open a beer, it is well worth it. I have actually had this drink a number of times but with Gin instead of the Vodka. The recipe is a mixture of homemade blackberry syrup, vodka, lime/lemon juice and soda water. Once the blackberry syrup is made, it’s simply a matter of mixing things together and trying not to drink them all 😵 Each cocktail has 4.7g of carbs.
2. Witches Brew⚰
The food colouring in this drink makes them really fun. They are so simple to make and add a lot of spirit to any Halloween party! Obviously sub out the Vodka for Rum for whatever you prefer. To make this virgin, just use diet lemon and lime soda instead of the Vodka. The recipe makes 2 drinks and is 3g of carbs each! Simply pour all the ingredients into a shaker with some ice and shake. Rim the glasses with lime juice and sweetener for extra fanciness 🙉.
- 3 drops purple food colouring
- 1 tbsp sweetener
- 1/2 cup vodka (120 mls)
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup sugar free raspberry or black cherry syrup (like this one from Torani)
3. Peanut Butter Poison
This is like drinking a cake 😛 each drink is 3.8g of carbs so it’s a very small price to pay for creamy alcohol decadence! Simply mix all the ingredients in a blender and pour over ice. For extra points you could serve a sugar free peanut butter cup on the side of the glass, or you could buy a bag and eat them all yourself 🙄🤷.
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoons Torani Sugar Free Chocolate Syrup
- 3 tablespoons Torani Sugar Free Peanut Butter Syrup
- 1 tablespoon powdered peanut butter
- 1 shot vodka
4. Blue Slime Punch
What party is complete without a big bowl of punch? Make a big bowl of this for guests or just the one for yourself. The recipe below make 1 drink and is 1g of carbs. To make a big portion of this simple multiply the recipe by 10 or the amount you want and combine it all in a Halloweeny bowl!
- 3 ounces vodka
- 1/2 ounce sugar free blue raspberry syrup (1 tbsp)
- 1/2 lime (1 tbsp)
- 5 ounces sugar free lemon lime soda (130 ml)
5. Dragons Punch
Poor Drogon, I miss GOT 😟. Anyhoo this red drink looks great and also tastes great. The sugar free orange syrup mimics the taste of Cointreau without the carbs. I prefer vodka in my cocktails but do feel free to use whichever spirit you enjoy or none at all! The recipe make 1 drink and is 1g carbs!
- 3 oz Vodka
- 6 oz Diet Ginger Ale
- Couple drops red food colouring/ sugar free raspberry syrup
- Splash of sugar free orange syrup (or use orange flavour vodka)
PS don’t forget the food or things could get messy 🙉
Thanks for reading