Chicken Pesto Cauliflower Casserole
You will need
- 3 cups cooked shredded chicken (roughly 400g)
- 5 cups raw cauliflower florets (about 1.8kg or 2 bags of frozen cauliflower)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 ounces cream cheese (130g)
- 1/3 cup pesto
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Nutrition per serving
Easy to put together and tasty AF, this Chicken Pesto Cauliflower Casserole is the perfect weekday dinner that everyone will love, oh and the best part is it only takes 30 minutes to put together 🔥
The casserole is creamy, cheesy and absolutely LOADED with flavour thanks to the basil. I find that keto recipes can sometimes be very time-consuming to put together which can be off-putting for all the busy moms, workers or basically anyone 😆. For that reason, I used a rotisserie chicken and just shredded it to save on time and I also used a jar of store bought pesto. I also always use frozen cauliflower because someone else has already done the chopping for me 💃
This Chicken Pesto Cauliflower Casserole is definitely going to be one of my staple weekday dinners from now on!
Oh and If you wanted to play around with flavours you could add in some cherry tomatoes or bacon 🥓
- Firstly preheat the oven to 185 C or 375 F.
- Next, place the cauliflower in a large microwave safe bowl and cook on high, uncovered, for 10 minutes or until fork tender.
- Then, stir in the cream cheese, salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Add the chicken, pesto, and parmesan cheese and stir well.
- Spoon into a casserole dish and top with the shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
- Remove and serve hot 😍
Recipe makes 6 bowls of top notch comfort food!