Creamy Keto Broccoli Slaw
You will need
- 8 cups fresh broccoli cut into bite sized pieces
- 1/2 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced finely
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese grated
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup low-carb sweetener
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- salt and white pepper to taste
Nutrition per serving
Haiiiiii, so todays recipe is a simple Creamy Keto Broccoli Slaw that is so delicious and an EXCELLENT accompaniment to any meat dish! The best part is that it is eaten at room temperature so it is perfect for picnics or BBQ’s 😀 . What’s also great is that you can add in things you like and remove things you don’t like so much. I think cashews would be great tossed in this or some sunflower seeds just for crunch.
Hope you enjoy
Combine broccoli with the bacon , red onion and cheese in a large bowl.
To prepare the dressing, mix the mayonnaise, sweetener and vinegar together until smooth. Stir into the salad.
Let the salad chill for about 3 hours.
Season with salt and pepper and serve your creamy keto broccoli slaw with your favourite meat!
This Creamy Keto Broccoli Slaw makes 6 servings 🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦