Creamy Keto Hot Chocolate
You will need
- 2 cups almond milk (or any nut milk)
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 3 tbsp sweetener
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1 pinch salt (optional, but brings out sweetness)
Nutrition per serving
Cold weather + Netflix Binge + Creamy Keto Hot Chocolate = Bliss 😊
Not only is this delicious treat saving your pocket but also your waistline. This little festive treat is incredibly yummy and only 2g of carbs, it is also made in under 10 minutes!
For those times when you really need something extra special, try adding a 1/4 tsp of peppermint extract to turn it into a mint hot chocolate ☕️
Oh and serve with some spray whipped cream OBVIOUSLY because cream is life.
- First off set a small pot onto a low flame with your almond (or any nut) milk and heavy cream. To make this dairy free – use coconut milk instead!
- While it’s heating up, place the rest of your ingredients into a Nutribullet or small blender.
- When your milk mixture is bubbling slightly, take it off the flame and pour the contents into your blender.
- Blend for about a minute to get it nice and frothy.
- Serve your Creamy Keto Hot Chocolate with some shaved dark chocolate and enjoy!
For an extra special and slightly ‘carbier’ treat, try adding a shot of Irish Cream Liquor Baileys or some of my homemade Keto Baileys
Remember to add the macros for any additions you may add!