Keto Garlic Dough Balls
You will need
- 4oz Cream Cheese
- 1.5 Cups Grated Mozzarella
- 96g/1 cup Ground Almonds (also known as almond flour)
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- Pinch of sweetener
- 2oz Garlic Butter to finish
Nutrition per serving
Keto Garlic Dough balls are fluffy with a pizza like crust, and damp with gorgeous garlic butter. These particular keto garlic dough balls are super easy to make and go with just about everything yay!
I like mine with my Butter Chicken but they would be great to mop up excess soup, Bolognese or even curry 😊.
- Firstly melt the cream cheese and mozzarella in the microwave, paying attention not to burn the mixture.
- Next add in all your dry ingredients and eggs and mix to combine.
- Now, the dough will be sticky at this point so i usually like to chill mine in the refrigerator for a bit to ensure optimum ball shape!
- Take a teaspoon and scoop out the dough, use your hands to mould the shape of a keto garlic dough ball.
- Finally, place the keto garlic dough balls in a buttered ceramic oven-proof dish ensuring all dough balls are touching (this creates the tear & share effect)
- Place in a 400f or 200c oven for 25 minutes.
- To serve, brush the garlic butter over the top.
Serve warm with your favourite main dish!
This recipe makes 8 Garlic Dough Balls