Glazed Keto Donuts
You will need
- 1 1/2 cups ground almonds/almond flour (150g)
- 1/2 cup granulated sweetener (100g)
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 large eggs
For the Glaze
- 3/4 cup powdered sweetener
- 3 tbsp almond milk
- 1 tbsp sugar free maple syrup ( I use Walden farms)
Nutrition per serving
Fluffy and sticky with maple glaze, these Glazed Keto Donuts are the stuff of dreams and only 5g of carbs each 😍
This little recipe is the perfect October treat served alongside a coffee. With subtle hints of spices and vanilla and a sticky glaze, you’re in for a treat!
*You do need a piping bag and a donut tray for this one or else you will just have balls of dough 🤦♀️ I got this one on Amazon for $10 .
- Firstly, preheat oven to 175 °C/ 350 °F and grease your donut pan.
- Next, in a large bowl mix together all of the ingredients.
- Transfer the batter to a piping bag and fill each donut mould evenly.
- Pop the pan in the oven and bake 15 to 20 minutes.
- Then, in a small bowl mix together the glaze ingredients, microwave for 30 seconds until smooth.
- Lastly dip each donut into the glaze 🍩🍩🍩
This recipe makes 6 Glazed Keto Donuts