Instant Keto Chocolate Sauce
You will need
- 3oz of 85% dark chocolate
- 1/2 cup of heavy cream
- 1 tbsp sweetener
- Pinch of sea salt
Nutrition per serving
💞💞💞I thought it would be a good idea to post this Instant Keto Chocolate Sauce recipe for those of you who haven’t read my latest blog on Valentines Day Treats. 💞💞💞
A good chocolate sauce is so versatile and can be used for a number of tasty treats. A low carb, instant keto chocolate sauce on the other hand is like GOLD-DUST. This particular sauce is great in that there’s nothing fancy in it and only has a handful of ‘typical’ kitchen ingredients! Oh, and the pinch of sea salt REALLY takes it to another level🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫
Some of my favourite things to do with my Instant Keto Chocolate Sauce…….
- Dipping in Strawberries (a few won’t kill your keto buzz)
- Blended into a homemade iced mocha (coffee, ice, cream, sweetener and Instant keto chocolate sauce)
- Poured over Keto friendly cheesecake
- With a spoon
- Stirred into hot almond/coconut milk with a pinch of cinnamon
- Mixed through some cream and cream cheese for an instant chocolate cheesecake after dinner!
- Warmed up and served over low carb pancakes.
- Served warm over egg loaf.
The good news is that it only takes 5 minutes to make and can be stored in the fridge for a week! 😀
- Warm the cream until it comes to a simmer but do not boil it.
- Throw in the chocolate and stir to melt.
- Add in the sweetener and sea salt, adjust to taste.
- Add in any additional flavourings such as espresso powder, mint extract, orang extract or even rum!
- Store in a bottle in the fridge for up to a week.
Recipe Makes 10 Servings!