Keto Alfredo Sauce
You will need
- 1/3 cup butter (75 g/ 2.7 oz)
- 1 cup heavy cream (240 ml)
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp white pepper
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 3/4 cup + 2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese (80 g/ 2.8 oz)
Nutrition per serving
Poured over zoodles or baked in a broccoli gratin, this Keto Alfredo Sauce is the perfect addition to your keto kitchen! It’s super easy to make and the entire recipe is only 10g of carbs 😀 I base my nutritional value on 6 servings of 60ml but feel free to mix things up!
There really are so many uses for this Alfredo sauce in the kitchen and it lasts for up to 5 days in the fridge. Possible uses 😮
- Cauliflower/Broccoli bake
- Served over fish/meat
- Keto Lasagna
- Zoodle Carbonara
- Keto Moussaka
- Finely grate the Parmesan cheese.
- Add the butter and cream to a large saucepan over low heat. Simmer, stirring, for 3 minutes.
- Whisk in the garlic, salt, and pepper, and then the grated Parmesan cheese.
- Cook until melted and the sauce has thickened slightly.
- Allow to sit 2-3 minutes before serving to allow sauce to thicken further.
- Enjoy over zoodles, grilled meat, fish and cooked vegetables.
This recipe makes 6 servings of 60ml or 360ml in total!