You will need
- 1 cup keto condensed milk (240 ml/ 8 fl oz) -recipe here
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream (240 ml/ 8 fl oz)
- 1 cup whiskey (240 ml/ 8 fl oz)
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 tsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp instant coffee powder
Nutrition per serving
Oh hai, so did you actually know that it’s possible to make your own Keto Baileys? Ya, me neither until I stumbled across a recipe ages ago from one of my favourite non-keto websites! So anyway, I know it’s more of a Christmas and wintery tipple, but for the die hard Baileys fans it’s an all year thing. Alan likes to drink it at all inclusive resorts because they literally fill the glass and send you on your merry way 🤣and that way you’re getting your monies worth 💃
So this Keto Baileys is extremely low carb at only 1g per 45ml glass. It’s also sugar free and 100% delicious 😍. As for what else you can do with it other than serve it over ice? Here’s a few suggestions….
- Keto Baileys Cheesecake
- Baileys Irish Coffee
- Baileys whipped cream with some dark chocolate shavings
- Baileys Trifle
It’s easy to make and very useful so I encourage you to give it a go!
- Once you have made the keto condensed milk and allowed to cool, you should blend it using an emersion blender to ensure there are no unwanted lumps.
- Next, pour the smooth and chilled condensed milk into a blender with the cream and whiskey.
- Then, on slow speed (you don’t want to curdle the Keto Baileys) add in the remaining ingredients and blitz to combine.
- Pour into glasses and serve over ice!
This recipe makes a 750ml bottle of Keto Baileys 💞