Keto Baileys Cheesecake
You will need
- 1 2/3 cup almond flour (160g)
- 3 tbsp sweetener of choice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter melted (115g)
- 1 tbsp grass-fed gelatin about 12g
- 1/2 cup sweetener
- 1 cup boiling water
- 16 ounces cream cheese softened (about 450g)
- 1/2 cup heavy cream whipped (120ml)
- 1/4 cup of Keto Baileys (about 60ml)
- Grated dark chocolate to garnish
Nutrition per serving
Once you have mastered the Keto Baileys (recipe here if you don’t know what I’m talking about) then you know just how great it tastes and how easy it is to make! You will also start thinking what other uses there are for such a tasty low-carb concoction and top of the list has got to be a Keto Baileys Cheesecake 😍
A creamy, decadent keto approved cheesecake that requires no baking. It’s an easy recipe to make and definitely a crowd-pleaser. Feel free to make this your own or even making it into 10 smaller cheesecakes!
- In a 9-inch pie pan or springform pan, mix together almond flour, sweetener and cinnamon.
- Stir in melted butter and press crust mixture evenly into pan. Refrigerate for at least one hour before filling.
- Place the gelatin and sweetener in a bowl and stir to blend. Add boiling water and stir occasionally until all has completely dissolved.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until creamy and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, beat the cream lightly until billowy.
- Fold the cream into the cream cheese baileys mixture.
- Slowly pour in the gelatin mixture, beating well after each addition.
- Spread filling into prepared crust and top with dark chocolate shavings.
- Chill for a few hours before serving!
This delicious keto approved cheesecake makes 10 portions!