Keto Banana Muffins
You will need
- 200g or 2 cups almond flour (ground almonds)
- 30g or 2 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 1 banana (extremely ripe)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 120ml / 4 ounces almond milk
- 60ml / 2 ounces coconut oil
- 4 tbsp granulated sweetener
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
Nutrition per serving
These Keto Banana Muffins are simple to make and a delight to eat. They are only 2.5g of carbs each and are made with an actual banana and none of that extract crap yay 😀
Only 1 extremely ripe banana is required here to make each bite taste of sweet banana goodness 🍌. Although high in carbs, one banana is roughly 27g of carbs and so once it is spread out among the 8 muffins it ain’t too carb heavy!
These little treats are great for breakfast or an anytime of day snack with coffee ☕️
- Preheat the oven to 180C or 365F.
- Firstly, mix the banana, eggs, almond milk and oil in a food processor until smooth.
- Next, add the dry ingredients and blend until thoroughly combined.
- Fill into a muffin tin lined with paper cups.
- Bake at 180 degrees 25-30 minutes or until browned on top.
This recipe makes 8 Keto banana muffins 🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌