Keto Blender Cupcakes
You will need
- 50g Cocoa Powder (just over 3 tablespoons)
- 2/3 cup Ground Almonds (about 70g)
- 1/2 cup granulated Sweetener (about 100g)
- 5 tbsp melted butter (75ml)
- 3 tbsp Coconut Cream (skimmed from top of a can)
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 batch of my Keto Chocolate Buttercream
Nutrition per serving
If you’re craving something low carb and chocolatey but are feeling extra lazy then these Keto Blender Cupcakes are perfect! Simply preheat the oven, line your cupcake tins and chuck the ingredients in the blender.
They are rich, slightly dense and very delicious 💞
Top them with the Chocolate Buttercream for the ULTIMATE sweet treat. And did I mention they are also only 4.5g of Carbs each (frosting included)😃.
- Firstly preheat your oven to 320F or 160C.
- Then, place all your ingredients in the blender and blitz to combine.
- Next, once blended into a smooth batter, scoop out into your lined cupcake moulds.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to come to room temperature.
- Make the buttercream.
- Take half the batch and put it aside (store this for another time)
- Top your 9 cupcakes and enjoy!
You get 9 Keto Blender Cupcakes out of the mix!