Keto Blender Pancakes
You will need
- 3 eggs
- 4 tbsp (2 oz) cream cheese
- 2 tbsp butter
- Splash of vanilla
- 200g or 1 cup of almond flour (ground almonds)
- 1 tbsp sweetener
- 1 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Sugar Free Syrup to serve
Nutrition per serving
Whip up a batch of these Keto Blender Pancakes for breakfast in less than 10 minutes! They’re delicious and fluffy and only 1g of carb per pancake 😀.
My Favourite Pancake Toppings 🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞
- Pancake Syrup
- Bacon & Syrup
- Blueberries & Syrup
- Whipped Cream
Wait 2 minutes before the first flip and then cook for 1 minute on the other side.
- Start off by preheating the pan over a medium heat.
- Next, place all the ingredients in a blender. Blend for about a minute. Scrape the bottom and sides and blend for a few more seconds.
- Then, if needed, use butter to grease the pan. Pour the batter onto the griddle to make 3-4 inch wide pancakes.
- Cook for 2 minutes on the first side and then an additional 1 minute on the other side.
Serve with your favourite pancake syrup (I Love this one)
This recipe makes 16 small Keto Blender Pancakes 🥞