Keto Blueberry Syrup
You will need
- 2 ½ cups blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 cup sugar free maple syrup/pancake syrup (i use this one )
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
Nutrition per serving
Served over warm pancakes for breakfast, this keto blueberry syrup is a delicious and very addictive treat! 🥞🥞🥞
If you search on Google for keto blueberry syrup, you will find all of the recipes includes blueberries (obvs 😝) water and sweetener. My recipe differs in that I copy Nigella Lawsons recipe 🤣. I merely replace the traditional maple syrup with a sugar free version and boom, keto blueberry syrup.
Possible things to put it on (include but aren’t limited to)
- Swirled through keto cheesecake
- Drizzled over keto pound cake
- Mixed into cream cheese
- Ice-cream topping
Give it a try!
- Mix blueberries and sugar free maple syrup together using a whisk in a small saucepan over low heat for about 5 minutes.
- Then, increase heat to medium and bring to a gentle boil, stirring often, until syrup is thickened, about 15 minutes.
- Whisk lemon juice into syrup; serve immediately or cool.
- Store in refrigerator up to two weeks. Take out a few minutes before serving at room temperature or warm.
This recipe makes 10 servings of Keto Blueberry Syrup!