Keto Cheddar Rolls
You will need
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 Tbsp butter, melted
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups ground almond flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp sweetener
- 1 Tbsp chives or spring onion
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
Nutrition per serving
These keto cheddar rolls are made with ground almonds (almond flour) and cheddar cheese. They are the perfect dinner roll and really make you feel like you are eating carbs!
If you’re following keto or a low carb diet, then you’re probably missing the carby staples such as pasta, rice and bread. What you need to do is find yourself an alternative that you like. Cauliflower rice, creamy cauliflower gratin, garlic dough balls or keto cheddar rolls are all great alternatives that will keep you full and satisfied at dinner 😊.
I love chives but feel free to omit them!
Read on for the recipe!
- Preheat oven to 375F or 180C.
- Line a baking tray with parchment.
- In a bowl whisk the eggs. Add sour cream and melted butter. Stir to combine.
- Add almond flour, baking powder, sweetener and salt. Mix until incorporated. Add chives and cheese. Stir to combine.
- Drop a spoonful of the dough onto the parchment; repeat until you have made 9 rolls. Gently pat/form to even out rough edges.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes until the top is golden brown. Cool completely before serving.
This recipe makes 9 Keto Cheddar Rolls