Keto Chocolate Mousse for 1
You will need
- 1/3 cup full fat coconut milk
- 2-4 tbsp sweetener (powdered so as to have no grainy bits)
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- pinch of espresso powder
- pinch of sea salt
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
Nutrition per serving
This Keto Chocolate Mousse is a no fuss delicious after dinner treat that is super easy to make and equally addictive! The ingredients are all regular kitchen items meaning you can throw this together at the last minute and still have a fab dessert 😊
Chill the mousse for a bit if you prefer the fluffy ‘set’ texture or serve it straight up, either way, you will love this!
Oh, although it says for 1, technically there is enough for 2 servings in this and macros are based on the 2 servings, that being said, feel free to have the 1 giant serving if you dare 😂
- Heat up coconut milk and sweetener until it just begins to simmer. Mix it well with the cocoa, espresso and salt in a small bowl and allow to cool completely.
- Next, add the heavy whipping cream to a chilled bowl and whip until stiff peaks form.
- Then, blend in the cooled chocolate mixture and lightly fold.
- Pour into serving glasses to enjoy right away or chill in the fridge for a bit first.
This recipe actually makes enough servings for 2 people!