Keto Chocolate Tart
You will need
- 160g or 6.5oz of 85% Dark Chocolate
- 100g or 4oz Unsalted Butter
- 100ml or just under half a cup of Heavy Cream
- 3 Large Eggs
- 1 Tsp of Vanilla
- Sweetener to taste
- A Pinch of Salt (this balances out the sweetness)
Nutrition per serving
This Keto Chocolate Tart is the ultimate indulgence but somehow only 2g of carbs per slice 🎂🎂🎂.The whole thing consists of 3 ingredients with the addition of salt, vanilla and sweetener and takes about 45 minutes from start to finish to make YAY 😀. It’s a very decadent and grown up Keto-friendly treat, something perfect for a birthday, Easter or just a regular Tuesday afternoon 🤷.
You’ll notice no ground almonds or anything ‘dry’ in the ingredients. As a result you get this dense, fudge like texture that is so creamy and rich and bloody delicious!
Anyhoo, if you’re like me and love chocolate and then please give it a try 😊.
- Firstly, preheat your oven to 170C or 340F.
- Then, line a tart tin with greaseproof paper or grease the tin if needed.
- Next, melt the chocolate and butter in a saucepan over a gentle heat.
- While the chocolate mix is melting, beat the eggs, cream and vanilla together using a handheld mixer until nice and foamy.
- Next, allow the chocolate mixture to cool fully before combining the two mixes.
- Add in the pinch of salt and pour into the tin.
- Bake for 30 minutes in your preheated oven.
- The top will be slightly cracked and light brown in colour.
- Lastly, once at room temperature I recommend placing the tort in the refrigerator to chill overnight.
Serve straight out of the fridge with a splodge of cream if you’re feeling extra fancy ?.
This recipe cuts into 10 wedges of chocolate heaven!