Keto Egg Loaf
You will need
- 8 Eggs
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 4 Tbsp melted butter
- 1/4 cup or 60g of sweetener
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Splash of heavy cream
Nutrition per serving
Oh haiiii, todays recipe is the super easy and super delicious low carb alternative to french toast KETO EGG LOAF 😀.If you struggle with the monotony of eggs for breakfast, then this keto egg loaf is perfect for you!
So for those of you who maybe aren’t au fait with it, keto egg loaf is a simple, slightly sweet loaf of “bread” that is light and fluffy and tastes great with sugar-free maple syrup. It’s made entirely of eggs and cream cheese and somehow doesn’t taste at all eggy 🤷
Bake it, cut it and fry it in a little butter to make the tastiest keto french toast ever 😍
- Add everything into a blender and blitz until smooth. It helps if the cream cheese is room temperature.
- Pour the batter into a buttered loaf tin or lasagna try if you like it to be thinner.
- Bake at 170C or 350F for 20-30 minutes or until just ‘set’.
- Allow it cool and slice it up. Store in the fridge and fry on the pan for instant french toast!
Slice this into 8 pieces!