Keto Garlic Pizza
You will need
- 100g/1 cup of grated mozzarella
- 25 g/1oz cream cheese
- 65g or 2/3 cup of ground almonds
- Seasoning- garlic salt, Italian herbs
- 2 tsp butter
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella (170g)
Nutrition per serving
I think we can all agree that little Kevin Mc Callister had it right with his infamous ‘plain cheese’ pizza. That reminds me, it’s nearly time to crack out the Christmas Movies 😮🎄. Anyhoo, like Kevin, my favourite pizza is as plain as they come. Nothing fancy and certainly no meat for me. This Keto Garlic Pizza is slightly fancier with the addition of some garlic and butter but it still keeps the classic ‘plain cheese’ taste.
It’s a fathead dough so it’s easy to make and the ingredients are all regular kitchen items!
- Start off by melting the cream cheese and grated mozzarella in 30 seconds bursts in the microwave until melted.
- Remove from microwave and combine to a dough like consistency.
- Next add in the ground almonds and seasoning. Microwave this for 1 minute in 30 second bursts.
- Next roll out between two sheets of greaseproof paper to desired shape.
- Bake at 400f or 200c for 10 minutes.
- While the crust bakes, melt the butter or ghee on high heat and add the finely chopped garlic. Sauté until tender.
- When the crust is ready, remove from oven and spoon the garlic evenly over the top.
- Lastly, add the mozzarella cheese and place back in the oven for a further 10 minutes.
Each slice has 3.5g of Carbs and the recipe makes 8 servings!