Keto Mac and Cheese
You will need
For the Cheese
- 1/2 cup heavy cream (120ml)
- 3oz (about 1 cup) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp white pepper
- 1/4 tsp cayenne
For the ‘Mac’
- 1 pound cauliflower florets
- 1/4 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp oil
Nutrition per serving
Like is there anything we haven’t used the humble cauliflower for yet? This Keto Mac and Cheese dish is comfort food 101 and is a doddle to make 😊
You can make it more ‘fancy’ by adding chopped bacon and maybe some gruyere, perhaps for thanksgiving or another day worthy of extra fancy cheese!
Serve this alongside something tasty, I’m thinking a rib-eye would be good 🥩.
Hope you enjoy
- Firstly preheat the oven to 400F or 190C.
- Next, cut the cauliflower florets into bite sized pieces.
- Then coat the cauliflower in the oil and spread onto a baking sheet. Bake until tender.
- Next add all the sauce ingredients to a saucepan to make the cheese sauce.
- Lastly, toss the roasted cauliflower with the cheese sauce until well-coated.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top, and season with white pepper.
This recipe yields 4 servings of Keto Mac and Cheese 🔥🔥🔥