Keto Mocha Frappuccino
You will need
- 1 cup Ice
- 1 Cup ice cold coffee ( I use espresso powder)
- 40 ml or 3 tbsp heavy cream
- 2 Tbsp Sugar Free Chocolate Syrup (I use this one)
- 10 ml whipped cream for topping
Nutrition per serving
I know it’s only April but with any hint of sun I want a Mocha Frappuccino 🤷. Forget spending your hard earned monies on expensive Starbucks drinks when you can make this at home in 2 minutes. Ice, coffee, cream and sugar free chocolate syrup are the components to this glorious treat and I can assure you you won’t be able to tell that my Keto Mocha Frappuccino is zero carb and zero sugar!
If we look at both drinks side by side you can notice that there really is no reason to be buying the Starbucks version. It’s way more expensive, loaded with sugar and is 1/5th of your daily calories 😵
Starbucks Mocha Frappuccino
- 360 Calories
- 54g Carbs
- 14g Fat
My Keto Mocha Frappuccino
- 180 Calories
- 1g Carbs
- 20g Fat
If you want to make it stronger you could freeze your coffee in ice-cubes and then add that to the drink instead of the liquid coffee and ice-cubes!
Give it a go 😉
- Firstly, ensure your coffee is refrigerator cold so as it doesn’t melt the ice.
- Next, add everything to a nutri-bullet or whatever blender you have and blend until thick and creamy.
- Serve with a dollop of whipped cream and a splash of chocolate syrup and a very smug face 😝
This Keto Mocha Frappuccino is the perfect mid-afternoon pick me up at only 1g of carbs!