Keto Mug Cookie
You will need
- 1 tbsp butter
- 3 tbsp almond flour
- 1 tbsp sweetener
- A pinch of cinnamon
- An egg yolk
- 1/8 tsp vanilla extract
- A pinch salt
- 2 tbsp 85% dark choc or choc chips
Nutrition per serving
This recipe is deadly (that’s a very Irish saying btw) but basically it means it’s really good 😀It literally takes 4 minutes to make and will instantly satisfy your need for something sweet!
Whether it’s time related in that you are busy and don’t have time to be baking, or baking isn’t your thing, this recipe has you covered. All you’re doing is adding ingredients to a mug and microwaving it for a couple of minutes. And the result? The result is a deliciously warm and melty keto mug cookie!
Give it a go!
- So if you’re using an oven to cook this keto mug cookie, preheat it to 350°F or 175C.
- Next get melty with the butter in the microwave for a couple of seconds.
- Then combine the butter with 3 tablespoons of almond flour.
- Now, add in sweetener and cinnamon.
- Then add your egg yolk, vanilla extract and salt.
- Add your chocolate and stir to combine.
- Spray a mug, cup or ramekin with some cooking oil and place your cookie dough in. Flatten it out to ensure even cooking.
- Lastly, microwave on high for about a minute or bake in the oven for about 10 minutes.
- Dig in and try not to burn yourself 😯
This Keto Mug Cookie is the perfect after dinner treat at 330 cals and 3g of net carbs! 🍪🍪🍪