Keto Cheesy Doritos
You will need
- A packet of Cheddar Cheese (9 Slices) must be hard cheddar and not American cheese.
- 2 tsp of Taco Seasoning or whichever seasoning you like.
Nutrition per serving
God I love Doritos, especially the tangy cheese ones. I even love the orange fingers and the fact that I get to lick all that flavour off my fingers 😍 I also love feeling good in myself and that means adhering to keto (most of the time). Thankfully, these Keto Cheesy Doritos allow me to keep things keto!
They are perfect for snacking on at home on the couch or even at the cinema. Not to forget they require only two ingredients and taste UNBELIEVABLY good.
🌮Top them with whatever seasoning you like or you could try my DIY Keto Taco Seasoning🌮
- 1 tablespoon ground chilli powder
- 2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1teaspoon sweetener
- Start off by preheating your oven to 250ºF or 120C (a very low oven is required to dry the cheese out) and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Next, cut each slice of cheese into 9 and place in a medium bowl. Add your taco seasoning and toss to coat.
- Then, lay the cheese slices in an even layer (make sure none are overlapping!) on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake until crisp and golden, 40 minutes.
- Let cool 10 minutes, then remove from parchment paper.
Portion as you like 😀
This recipe yields 81 Keto Cheesy Doritos, I like to make four portions of 20!