Keto Peanut Butter Cups
You will need
Nutrition per serving
I know, I know ANOTHER chocolate recipe but come on, IT’S JANUARY!
Anyhoow, haiiii, so making your own Keto Peanut Butter Cups is extremely easy and requires only 5 basic ingredients. I said it before and I’ll say it again, I get major pissed off when I find a recipe I like and it requires something legit obscure like beef collagen powder WFT 😠.
Anyhoo, I refuse to buy stupid ingredients I don’t need on Amazon and so I tend to make my own recipes that are easy and use simple things! You can buy lovely keto friendly PBC (peanut butter cups) on Amazon yes, but you can also make your own very easily once you make your own sugar free chocolate chips (recipe here). It’s a lot less expensive, you know exactly what’s in them and they taste AMAZING.
Coffee and PBC anyone?
- Firstly, line a muffin tray with cupcake liners. Combine chocolate chips and coconut oil in a large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high, stirring every 30 seconds, until chocolate is smooth and melted completely.
- Next spoon 2 tsp of the melted chocolate into each cupcake liner. Gently tilt cupcake tin in a circular motion to coat the bottom of the cupcake liners. Place in refrigerator to harden, 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the peanut butter and coconut oil in the microwave. Stir in sweetener, vanilla and salt.
- Then spoon a tsp of the peanut butter mixture into the centre of each cup over the chocolate. Freeze for 10 minutes to harden.
- Lastly, place 2 tbsp of the remaining chocolate over the now partially set peanut layer and refrigerate for an hour.
This recipe makes 12 Keto Peanut Butter Cups!