Keto Pizza Chicken
You will need
- 2 tbsp oil (I love garlic infused oil)
- 2 lb boneless chicken thighs about 700g in weight
- 1 cup pizza sauce or marinara sauce
- 2oz or about 60g of sliced pepperoni
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups shredded mozzarella
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- Salt & pepper
Nutrition per serving
Ridiculously simple to make and unbelievably tasty, this Keto Pizza Chicken recipe is a go to staple of mine for a quick weeknight dinner!
This recipe is perfect to make on those days where you just feel meh 🙄. Simply brown the chicken and throw everything else in on top and 25 minutes later you have melty, cheesey goodness yay!
Pizza Sauce Recipe
- 28 oz can tomatoes (2 tins)
- 1 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp white pepper
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp garlic puree
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp sweetener
- 1 tsp salt
Simply puree everything and cook in a saucepan for 10 minutes to allow the flavours mellow (nobody likes the stench of raw garlic 😧)
- Firstly preheat oven to 350F or 170C.
- Next, heat the oil in a large frying pan/skillet over medium heat.
- Then season the chicken thighs with salt and pepper and the Italian seasoning and cook for 4 mins per side.
- Pour the pizza sauce over the chicken thighs, spreading to coat. Arrange pepperoni over chicken and sprinkle with mozzarella.
- Bake for 25 minutes, then turn on the grill/broiler for a minute or two until cheese is bubbly and browned in spots.
- Lastly, serve hot with a salad!
This recipe makes 6 portions of Keto Pizza Chicken 🍗🍗🍗🍗🍗🍗