Keto Raisin Oatmeal Cookies
You will need
- 4 oz butter, softened (113 g)
- 1/3 cup Sukrin Gold (50 g)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup almond flour/ground almonds (100g)
- 2 tbsp oat fibre (10 g)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cups sliced almonds (5 oz/142 g)
- 1 small box of raisins (approx 35g)
Nutrition per serving
Right, so like obviously Oatmeal isn’t remotely keto friendly. It’s delicious and amazing in cookies but unfortunately not something we can use in a low carb recipe! Mimicking the texture of oatmeal isn’t actually all that difficult with some slivered almonds and most importantly the same amazing sweet, slightly cinnamony flavour is still there.
The small box of raisins is 33g of carbs so feel free to leave these out, however when you tot up the carbs and divide them by 20 cookies, it only adds on a small amount per cookie! Also, I rarely use specialised keto ingredients in my recipes however, you really do need the Sukrin Gold here to mimic the texture and caramel sweetness of brown sugar! Also, it’s only $16 on Amazon and you can use it for so many bakes.
These Keto Raisin Oatmeal Cookies are low carb, sugar free and keto approved. They are delicious and a real treat alongside your afternoon coffee! When you can bake and eat things like this it really does make the keto lifestyle a heck of a lot easier 🎉
- Firstly preheat the oven to 350F (180C)
- Line a sheet pan with parchment.
- Next, chop the sliced almonds in a food processor or by hand to resemble the size of oats. This is what gives you the oatmeal texture we’re after.
- Then, measure the dry ingredients together and whisk to remove any lumps.
- Cream the butter, Sukrin Gold, and vanilla extract together until light and fluffy.
- Add all of the dry ingredients at once and beat until combined.
- Add the egg and beat until combined. Fold in the chopped sliced almonds and raisins.
- Using a 2 tbsp cookie scoop, scoop the dough and place two inches apart on the cookie sheet.
- Bake for approx 8 minutes, remove from the oven and gently bang the cookie sheet on the stove or counter to force cookies to flatten. Return to the oven for another 6 minutes.
- Lastly, remove the cookies from the oven and lightly smack each cookie with the spatula. Let them cool for 5 minutes before removing to a cooling rack. Let the cookies cool completely before enjoying.
This recipe makes 20 Keto Raisin Oatmeal Cookies 🍪🍪🍪