Keto Raspberry Cheesecake Smoothie
You will need
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp heavy (whipping) cream
- 1 tbsp room temperature cream cheese
- 1/3 cup vanilla whey protein powder (this one is delicious and is only $14.29)
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 2 ice cubes
Nutrition per serving
Do you love cheesecake? Would you like an easy to make, keto approved, breakfast cheesecake smoothie? Then you’re going to want to give my Keto Raspberry Cheesecake Smoothie a try 😀
Deliciously creamy, 2 minutes to make and only 5 basic ingredients, you can easily make this hassle free breaky instead of the dreaded bacon and eggs 🍳 (I must be the only non-bacon lover on the planet, except maple syrup covered bacon, now that’s a different story).
- In a blender, combine the almond milk, heavy cream, cream cheese, protein powder, raspberries, and ice cubes.
- Blend until smooth and then pour into a tall glass to serve.
This recipe makes 1 Keto Raspberry Cheesecake Smoothie