Keto Sweet and Sour Chicken
You will need
- 4 tbsp garlic oil
- 6 chicken thighs or breasts cut into cubes
- 1/2 red pepper cut in chunks
- 1/2 yellow pepper cut in chunks
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 3/4 cup granulated sweetener
- 1/2 tsp xanthan gum
Nutrition per serving
Juicy chicken, crunchy veg and a sticky sweet sauce piled high over cauliflower rice. Skip the Chinese and serve up this delicious and very easy to make Keto Sweet and Sour Chicken for an easy Friday night dinner🍛
Each portion comes in at 3g of carbs without the cauliflower rice.
✔ No frying
✔ Low Carb
✔ Tasty AF
- Start off by dicing the peppers and chicken into small cubes.
- Next, heat the oil in a large frying pan.
- Then add in the chicken and cook until brown.
- Reduce the heat slightly and add in the peppers (you want to keep them crunchy)
- Add in the remaining ingredients and stir to mix.
- Allow the dish to come to a bubble and then remove from the heat and let it cool down (this thickens it)
- Serve with cauliflower rice 🍛🍛🍛
This recipe makes 4 portions of Keto Sweet and Sour Chicken