Keto Sweet Loaf
You will need
- 4 Eggs
- 50g (1/3 Cup) Sukrin
- 345g Cream Cheese (1.5 packages)
- 60g or 4tbsp Butter
- 60g (1/4 Cup) Cream
- 50g (1/4 Cup) Oil
- 1 Cup ( 100g) Unflavoured Protein
- 2/3 Cup (85g) Vanilla Protein
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/3 tsp Baking Soda
- 2 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp (4g) Xanthan Gum
Nutrition per serving
When I lived in Slovakia I got slightly addicted to a bread called Vianočka. It’s pretty much ‘Challah Bread’ but with a different name. I ate it for breakfast every day and it was the yummiest thing ever- toasted, with butter and jam 😮.
For those of you who are unfamiliar with this kind of bread, it’s a sweet breakfast bread of Jewish origin and is most commonly served on major Jewish holidays. It’s almost yellow in colour when you cut into it due to the large amount of eggs.
Anyhoo, the bread isn’t a fussy bread to make and actually just involves mixing ingredients together. This keto version uses sweetener and protein powder to keep it low carb but still allows it to keep the fluffiness and deliciousness…of course!
The mould I used is on Amazon
Give it a go!
- Heat up the oven to 160C or 320F
- In a separate bowl, mix eggs into fluffiness, then add sugar substitute and mix again.
- Add Cream Cheese and all of the liquid ingredients and mix again
- Once that is properly mixed, add all of the dried ingredients and finish it with mixing it all together.
- Take it our of the mixer and add fresh lemon zest followed by dry cranberries
- Gently hand mix it into the dough, which is then poured into a silicone baking pan, depending on your desired shape.
- Bake for 45 Min
- Cut into 20 slices!
Makes 20 Slices of Keto Sweet Loaf!