Keto Veggie Nuggets
You will need
- 12 oz mixed broccoli and cauliflower florets cooked until tender (microwave or boil)
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ¼ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup flaxseed meal
- 1 egg
- salt and white pepper
- ¼ cup almond flour
- 1 tbs olive oil
Nutrition per serving
These little Keto Veggie Nuggets are a doddle to whip up and are a perfect veggie side dish with your dinner! 🥦🥦
Simply pop a frozen bag of cauliflower and broccoli florets in the microwave and mash together with the other ingredients. Serve alongside your favourite meat dish and some sugar free ketchup for dipping 😊
- Firstly place the cooked veg into a food processor, together with the onion powder, shredded cheese, ¼ cup of the flaxseed meal, egg and a generous amount of salt and pepper. Blend until smooth.
- Next, in another bowl, mix together the ground almonds and the other ¼ cup of flaxseed meal (ground flax)
- Then divide up the mixture into 16 balls and try your best to create a nugget shape 🤷.
- Toss the nuggets in the almond mixture.
- Heat the oil in a large pan and add the nuggets. When cooked on one side, carefully turn them all over and continue cooking until they are crispy on each side.
Serve hot with some sugar free ketchup!
This recipe makes 16 Keto Veggie Nuggets!