Keto White Chocolate Mocha
You will need
- 2 Shots of espresso
- 1 Cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsp Skinny Food Syrups in white chocolate
- Spray Cream
Nutrition per serving
I love the Starbucks White Mocha this time of the year but I don’t love the fact that it contains a tonne of sugar . Don’t get me wrong, every once in a while is fine but I want one every day 😟. For that reason, I stocked up on some sugar free coffee treats on Amazon to ensure that I can make my own keto friendly versions at home. I also bought some takeaway coffee cups and that way if I’m heading out to the hairdressers, or to get my nails done, I can bring my delicious, sugar free coffee with me 😊.
This Keto White Chocolate Mocha is just coffee, almond milk and sugar free white chocolate sauce. It’s simple to make, tastes as good as Starbucks version and is wallet friendly once you have the syrup! You can leave out the coffee and pump in some more sauce to make yourself a white hot chocolate if that’s more your jam 😛
Happy Coffeeing ☕
- Boil the kettle and make the espresso.
- Heat the almond milk, add in the white chocolate sauce and mix to combine.
- Place the almond milk into your favourite cup and pour the espresso on top.
- Top with a good dollop of spray cream and a dusting of nutmeg! (nutrition is for 30g of Aldi real dairy spray cream)
This delicious Keto White Chocolate Mocha is only 1g of carbs 😀