KFC Keto Fried Chicken
You will need
- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
- 100g finely crushed pork rinds
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp cayenne
- Black Pepper
Nutrition per serving
To make Keto Fried Chicken you just need to skip the flour and breadcrumbs! Using a mix of parmesan and crushed pork rinds creates the most crisp and yummy base, just like KFC yay 😊I like to cut the breasts in half so as that they cook quicker and also you have 2 pieces per person instead of 1.
Serve with homemade coleslaw and you have yourself a tasty low carb feast!
- Firstly preheat the oven to 400F or 200C and line a large baking sheet.
- Cut the chicken breasts in half. Pat dry with kitchen towel and season generously with salt and pepper.
- Next, whisk together eggs and heavy cream. In another bowl, combine the pork rinds, Parmesan, and seasoning.
- Dunk the chicken in the eggs and then dredge in the dry mix. Place chicken on prepared baking sheet. I find this easier to do if you keep one hand for the wet mix and one hand for the dry
- Bake until chicken is crisp and golden (around 25 mins)
- Serve hot with your favourite sides and sugar free sauce (I love this one)
This recipe makes 4 servings of Keto Fried Chicken 🍗🍗🍗