Parmesan Chicken Tenders
You will need
Nutrition per serving
These Parmesan Chicken Tenders are juicy, crunchy and an instant hit once dipped in your favourite keto friendly sauce! They are super easy to make and are only 2g of carbs per serving 😀
Serve them up with a salad for a light lunch or with some cauliflower gratin for a more substantial dinner. Whatever way you serve them, you’re gonna love them ❤️️
- Firstly, preheat oven to 400°F or 200C and top a baking sheet with a wire rack.
- Next, combine the almond flour, seasoning and parmesan in a shallow dish and set aside.
- Cut the chicken into strips.Beat the egg in a separate dish then dip each chicken strip into the egg.
- Dredge the chicken strips in the almond flour mixture and place on the wire rack.
- Spray the chicken tenders lightly with cooking spray then bake for 16 to 18 minutes until cooked through and browned.
- Serve hot with your favourite sugar free sauce 💃💃💃
This recipe make 4 portions of Parmesan Chicken Tenders