Slow Cooker Chicken Fajitas
You will need
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3 bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 (14-oz.) can tomatoes
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- White pepper
Nutrition per serving
Slow Cooker Chicken Fajitas- Skip the tortillas and load up on guac and cheese to make this low carb feast that is simple to make and absolutely delicious 🥑 😁
I know it’s summer but that doesn’t mean that you can’t use the crock pot! We call a Crock Pot a slow cooker on this side of the world 🙈. Just chuck everything in it and leave it on low for 6 hours and you have a spicy keto approved feast. Since this is so low in calories you really must serve it with some fixin’s (I learned that word from ‘The Pioneer Woman’ who is awesome btw). Dish it up in a bowl topped with whatever you like.
- Sour cream
- Mountains of Cheese
- Place chicken, bell peppers, and onions in slow-cooker then pour over diced tomatoes. Season with cumin, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper. Cook on low for 6 hours, or until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove chicken from slow-cooker and slice into strips. Serve the Slow Cooker Chicken Fajitas in a bowl with fixin’s or with cauliflower rice!
This recipe yields 5 portions!