Sugar Free Chocolate Syrup
You will need
- 3/4 cup unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 1/4 Cup Water
- 1/2 cup of sweetener ( blend into powder if using crystals)
- 2 Tsp Vanilla
- Pinch of Sea Salt
Nutrition per serving
So as you know, I am currently on my ‘iced coffee’ buzz which usually lasts from about April until the start of the PSL season (pumpkin spice latte, hello do you even drink coffee 😂). Anyway, so while in the midst of my Keto Mocha Frappuccino haze I went to make one today and realised I had only gone and run out of the Walden Farms Sugar Free Chocolate Syrup I was dependent on for my delicious coffee treat 😱
Enter Google and me no longer panicking about not being able to make my frappuccino today! Found out it is DEAD easy to make a Sugar Free Chocolate Syrup and so I thought I should share the recipe with you guys. It literally takes 10 minutes to make and tastes amazing. No need to pay for shipping from Amazon now 🙌
Uses for Sugar Free Chocolate Syrup
- Sexy coffees (like my mocha frappuccino)
- As a drizzle over anything, ice-cream, egg loaf, pancakes.
- Added to heavy cream as a quick sweet treat
- As a topping for some chocolate muffins
- Cheesecake topping
- Dipping Strawberries into
- Chocolate Almond Milk (some sauce swirled into almond milk with a splash of heavy cream)
- Firstly, in a large saucepan on medium heat, whisk together the cocoa powder and liquid. Whisk these continually to combine into a smooth liquid.
- Next, when the mixture begins to boil, turn down the heat to low and stir for 3-4 minutes.
- Then, remove from the heat and allow to sit for three minutes. Stir in your remaining ingredients and serve.
Store in a refrigerator for 2-3 weeks!
A serving is 2 tablespoons and is 1g of carbs!