The Best Keto Fudge Brownies
You will need
- 60g cocoa (1/2 a cup)
- 50g ground almonds (1/2 a cup)
- 60g Sweetener (weighed)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 140g butter (1 stick + 2 tbsp)
- 2 eggs
- 60g/2oz dark chocolate chopped into morsels
Nutrition per serving
I have actually just realised that I really should have a ‘Chocolate’ section dedicated to all things chocolatey. My latest recipe is probably my favourite Keto recipe and it is exactly what I say it is THE BEST KETO FUDGE BROWNIES 😧 and yes, the keto world does need another brownie recipe ❗️
At this point, I consider myself to be somewhat of a keto brownie expert. I have tried and tested all the variations of recipes using cream cheese, melted chocolate, flax, coconut oil – the works! While I still like my first and original Keto Brownie recipe, they are still no where near as good as this latest version! They are everything you want a brownie to be, sweet, dense with chocolate (hello obvs) gooey and spiked with nuggets of melting chocolate bits 😍
Give them a go
- Preheat the oven to 350F or 175C.
- Next, in a saucepan, melt the butter, cocoa and sweetener until combined.
- Then set aside and allow to cool for a couple of minutes.
- Add in the 2 eggs and beat until smooth.
- Next, sift in the flour, baking powder and salt and combine.
- Chop the dark chocolate and add this to the mixture giving it another stir.
- Transfer to a greased and lined brownie baking pan and bake for 20 minutes.
- Take out and allow cool before slicing.
This recipe makes 9 Keto Fudge Brownies 🤩